We are glad that you are here.
We – that is Network Church Dresden,
a free Christian church.
Network Church Dresden is a free Christian congregation.
We meet regularly for service and prayer meetings in Dresden-Cotta – in addition, we meet as home groups at different people’s homes. Here, families with children, couples, students, German-speakers and English-speakers, adults, young adults and teenagers, men and women share their faith and life with each other.
Every Sunday at 3:30pm we celebrate service together. We meet each other, sing worship songs, talk, and listen to a readily understandable, biblical teaching.
Children have their own service according to their age in a parallel children’s group.
We meet at the church facilities of the EMK (Methodist Church) on Hühndürfer Str. 22, 01157 Dresden.
- Together, we want to craft, spend our time and talk around a bonfire. We will have some yummy stick bread as well. Every one is welcome, either to do some Christmas crafting, or to relax around the bonfire with a… Continue reading Advent crafting on December 10, 3-6pmweiterlesen
- Japhin and Marie report on their experience in the war in Ukraine On the 5th of November at 7:30pm, we will listen to Japhin and Marie and ask them questions. What hold them in Kyiv, even though the city was… Continue reading “We are staying” – report from Kyiv – on Nov 5weiterlesen
- Church hike in Dresden Heath on 29th October Together we would like to go for a hike in the colourful Dresden Heath during autumn. We are meeting on Saturday, the 29th of October, 10 am. Our meeting point is the… Continue reading Autumn hike and fellowship on 29th Octoberweiterlesen
- Sunday Services Sunday Service on Sunday, the July 24, is cancelled. On Sunday, the July 31, there is going to be a picnic in Leutewitzer Park at 10am. Bring along your blanket, food, beverages, and a companion. City celebration service… Continue reading Summer schedule at Network Churchweiterlesen
- “Rewe”-Team-Challenge Our team “Network Church Dresden” is going to attend the “Rewe”-Team-Challenge in 2022. Not only will we give our best, but also have a lot of fun and an unforgettable community experience. You can be part of it and… Continue reading Sport Events in May and Juneweiterlesen
We welcome mothers with their little children. We meet every Wednesday at 9:30am at Pennricher Str. 31 to talk, get to know each other and for prayer. There will be a short programme for the children as well.
We meet as smaller groups on differing days every week to talk about our lives and encourage each other. You will get more information upon request. You can find the home group leaders using the link.
Every 2nd Wednesday we meet for corporate prayer at 8pm.
We meet (except on public holidays) at our community centre at Amalie-Dietrich-Platz. We pray for society, politics and personal requests. You want to join us in prayer? No Problem!
Just contact us via E-Mail.
You have questions about faith and God? Would you like to call on personal prayer or do you have a different request?
David Blaschke, pastor and preacher, would love to visit you at home, to talk to you and pray with you. Just send an e-mail.
Community Centre at Amalie-Dietrich-Platz
The social-missionary community centre inside the “Gorbitzer Hof” makes it possible to meet and talk to people on the spot without great obstacles. Every one is welcome and can hear about Jesus Christ – at a place in Dresden that has developed into a key area of criminality in the last couple of years. Be warmly invited to coffee/tea and a talk about God and the world.
Opening Tuesdays and Thursdays 3pm till 6pm.