We are glad that you are here.
We – that is Network Church Dresden,
a free Christian church.
Network Church Dresden is a free Christian congregation.
We meet regularly for service and prayer meetings in Dresden-Cotta – in addition, we meet as home groups at different people’s homes. Here, families with children, couples, students, German-speakers and English-speakers, adults, young adults and teenagers, men and women share their faith and life with each other.
Every Sunday at 3:30pm we celebrate service together. We meet each other, sing worship songs, talk, and listen to a readily understandable, biblical teaching.
Children have their own service according to their age in a parallel children’s group.
We meet at the church facilities of the EMK (Methodist Church) on Hühndürfer Str. 22, 01157 Dresden.
Due to the ongoing Corona pandemic, the service is held under several restrictions. You find out more here.
- We want to have fellowship again after our Sunday Services, sharing food and time – starting with the 12th September in this month, this is going to take place on every second Sunday every month. We bring and share food… Continue reading Fellowship&Food after church service – beginning on 12th Septemberweiterlesen
- Network church will be hosting the monthly prayer for our city The prayer for our city has been taking place regularly since a couple of years. It is an “interparish” project, thus, every month another church is hosting it. Christians… Continue reading Prayer for our city – 10th of Septemberweiterlesen
- Change of plans due to weather forecast As the weather forecast gives us rain und chilly temperatures, we are not having our church picnic. Thus, there won’t be a regular Sunday service on the 29th August. Some are going to… Continue reading Cancelled: Church picnic – 29th Augustweiterlesen
- We celebrate 10 years Network Church After 10 years of church history, it is time to look back, reflect and celebrate. After our Sunday service, we would love to spend time with you, talk and look back, filled with thankfulness,… Continue reading BBQ at church for 10-year anniversaryweiterlesen
- New time – new location Finally, the time has come Network Church Dresden is going to have meetings with attendance. We are overgrateful to move towards attendance. In addition, with these meetings we can bring our new location into the… Continue reading We’ll see each other again – services in attendance are back.weiterlesen
We welcome mothers with their little children. We meet every Wednesday at 9:30am at Pennricher Str. 31 to talk, get to know each other and for prayer. There will be a short programme for the children as well.
We meet as smaller groups on differing days every week to talk about our lives and encourage each other. You will get more information upon request. You can find the home group leaders using the link.
Every Friday we meet for corporate prayer at 8pm.
Because of the restrictions due to the corona crisis we meet via the online service “Zoom”every two weeks (even weeks) and at our church rooms every other two weeks (odd weeks). We pray for society, politics and personal requests. You want to join us in prayer? No Problem!
Just contact us via E-Mail.
Place of encounter at Amalie-Dietrich-Platz
The social-missionary community centre inside the “Gorbitzer Hof” makes it possible to meet and talk to people on the spot without great obstacles. Every one is welcome and can hear about Jesus Christ – at a place in Dresden that has developed into a key area of criminality in the last couple of years. At the moment, we are on-site on Mondays and Wednesdays. Be warmly invited to coffee/tea and a talk about God and the world.Altgorbitzer Ring 1