We are glad that you are here.
We – that is Network Church Dresden,
a free Christian church.
Network Church Dresden is a free Christian congregation.
We meet regularly for service and prayer meetings in Dresden-Cotta – in addition, we meet as home groups at different people’s homes. Here, families with children, couples, students, German-speakers and English-speakers, adults, young adults and teenagers, men and women share their faith and life with each other.
Every Sunday at 3:30pm we celebrate service together. We meet each other, sing worship songs, talk, and listen to a readily understandable, biblical teaching.
Children have their own service according to their age in a parallel children’s group.
We meet at the church facilities of the EMK (Methodist Church) on Hühndürfer Str. 22, 01157 Dresden.
- “Rewe”-Team-Challenge Our team “Network Church Dresden” is going to attend the “Rewe”-Team-Challenge in 2022. Not only will we give our best, but also have a lot of fun and an unforgettable community experience. You can be part of it and… Continue reading Sport Events in May and Juneweiterlesen
- Questions about life? Where am I going? Has this been it? Does faith make happy? Is there a God? Do you have questions? Then, get in touch with Christian faith and the meaning that is within it. The Alpha Course… Continue reading On Wednesdays: Alpha Course and Prayer Meetingweiterlesen
- Church hike on 2nd April Together, we want to go on a hike through Tharandter Wald (Tharandt forest).Our meeting spot is the parking space for hikers, opposite the address Pienner Str. 39, Tharandt. We are going to be on the… Continue reading Church hike in Tharandt Forestweiterlesen
- Accommodation for women, children and families in our church building We have been accommodating women and children in our church building since last weekend. Furthermore, we give the opportunity to find shelter for one night for groups who are on… Continue reading Refugees from Ukraine find shelter hereweiterlesen
- Marriage network events in 2022 The ecumenical marriage network from German Evangelical Alliance Dresden has planned several events in 2022. Marriage ministry network is an initiative by churches in Dresden to support and connect marriage ministries in churches inside the… Continue reading Marriage ministry in Dresdenweiterlesen
We welcome mothers with their little children. We meet every Wednesday at 9:30am at Pennricher Str. 31 to talk, get to know each other and for prayer. There will be a short programme for the children as well.
We meet as smaller groups on differing days every week to talk about our lives and encourage each other. You will get more information upon request. You can find the home group leaders using the link.
Every 2nd Wednesday we meet for corporate prayer at 8pm.
We meet (except on public holidays) at our community centre at Amalie-Dietrich-Platz. We pray for society, politics and personal requests. You want to join us in prayer? No Problem!
Just contact us via E-Mail.
You have questions about faith and God? Would you like to call on personal prayer or do you have a different request?
David Blaschke, pastor and preacher, would love to visit you at home, to talk to you and pray with you. Just send an e-mail.
Community Centre at Amalie-Dietrich-Platz
The social-missionary community centre inside the “Gorbitzer Hof” makes it possible to meet and talk to people on the spot without great obstacles. Every one is welcome and can hear about Jesus Christ – at a place in Dresden that has developed into a key area of criminality in the last couple of years. Be warmly invited to coffee/tea and a talk about God and the world.
Opening Tuesdays and Thursdays 3pm till 6pm.